Employment Opportunities Available
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Litchfield Elementary School is seeking bids for an External Service Provider. The complete RFP can be found here.
Welcoming Our New Teaching Staff
Jessica Ladd, Special Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education- Special Education
- Recent Graduate/ 1st Year at LCS!
- I am happy to be a part of Litchfield Community Schools because I grew up here and can't wait to give back to the community.
- I first wanted to become a teacher to help children learn to read. As a teacher, it is priceless to be able to make a difference in a student's life.
- I graduated from Jonesville High School and received my Bachelor's degree from Western Michigan University. I have two adorable rescue dogs and I am looking forward to working with our community this year!
Sarah Nietupski, Band
- Adrian College Bachelor of Music Education, Bowling Green State University Master of Music
- Student taught K12 music at Onsted Community Schools and have been teaching music/band at Culver Summer Schools and Camps in Indiana for two summers.
- I love the strong sense of community, and that I get to work with kindergarten through 12th grade-aged students.
- I am excited to collaborate with the students, parents, teachers, and community members to make the music and band program a gem of the town!
Kirsten Whitacre, Spanish
- Four years teaching experience
- I am so glad to be a part of Litchfield because of all the friendly and inviting people I have gotten to know already!
- I love to share about other countries and helping others develop a love or at least an appreciation for other cultures and traditions.
- I also love to share my enthusiasm for the Spanish language!
- I grew up showing goats and poultry in 4-H and state fairs. Our "kids" include a cat, a dog, two rabbits, two chickens and a few honey bees. My husband and I love to go camping, hiking, traveling to other countries and states, and playing in the Branch County Community Band.
Mission of District
The Litchfield Community School District will provide quality education for all individuals.